Bleach Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Unlimited

4 posters

Inyuyasha should pick who he wants to be with!!!!

Lovely9999RosesOfLove
    Lovely9999RosesOfLove
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Female
    Number of posts : 224
    Registration date : 2007-06-28

Inyuyasha should pick who he wants to be with!!!! Empty Inyuyasha should pick who he wants to be with!!!!

Post by Lovely9999RosesOfLove Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:17 pm

Hi. I'm a fan of Inuyasha, and in here you can post pictures related to the anime or just talk about it Happy I think he should pick who he wants!!! What do you think? xD

Here's a picture Happy

Spoiler:
    Yuzuki
    Yuzuki
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

Female
    Number of posts : 193

Inyuyasha should pick who he wants to be with!!!! Empty Re: Inyuyasha should pick who he wants to be with!!!!

Post by Yuzuki Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:23 pm

Hahaha, Inuyasha... I used to be soooo into that series. Shocked

I was totally in love with Sesshoumaru (and even had a fansite dedicated to him Embarrassed). I still think he's cool, lol.

Inyuyasha should pick who he wants to be with!!!! Sesshy_moon_stare
    wesa2j06
    wesa2j06

Male
    Number of posts : 101
    Registration date : 2007-06-27

Inyuyasha should pick who he wants to be with!!!! Empty Re: Inyuyasha should pick who he wants to be with!!!!

Post by wesa2j06 Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:54 pm

Yeah definitely Kikyo. I mean first of all she is more desirable than Kagome in many ways - Kikyo is a woman, while Kagome is a girl. Second she is Inuyasha's first love, and if you knew your first love was still alive there is no way you choose your second love over the first. Third, the ONLY reason Inuyasha was attracted to Kagome in the first place is because she looks like Kikyo, plus that slutty, whorish skirt Kagome wears all the time helps while Kikyo covers herself up respectably. And last but not least Kagome is from a different time, she doesn't belong there at all, and if the series ended she would have to leave forever, hence leaving Inuyasha to live with Kikyo happily ever after.

I think a good ending would be that Kagome went back to her time, and met Inuyasha's reincarnation and Inuyasha and Kikyo got the peaceful life they always wanted. I mean come on.

"Spend the rest of your life with" type of woman:
    Inyuyasha should pick who he wants to be with!!!! Kikyo055

OR

"Spend one night with and never see again" type of girl:
    Inyuyasha should pick who he wants to be with!!!! Kagome1[center]

Last edited by on Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Yuzuki
    Yuzuki
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

Female

Post by Yuzuki Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:58 pm

wesa2j06 wrote:plus that slutty, whorish skirt Kagome wears all the time helps while Kikyo covers herself up respectably.

LOL.

But anyway... the series had to end with Inuyasha/Kagome... because in the end Kikyou was all creepy and dead. Or, not the end. The middle. Or beginning. Who knows when it will end. lol.

But Kagome was an annoying bitch, yeah. Oh well. I so gave up on this series a long time ago. tongue
    wesa2j06
    wesa2j06

Male

Post by wesa2j06 Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:08 pm

lol she was annoying for real. You know the manga is still on-going I believe. You should check it out on onemanga.
    Yuzuki
    Yuzuki
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

Female

Post by Yuzuki Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:10 pm

Should? No way, I gave up at like volume 26. At this point, there's no way I can be arsed to catch up with a series that's running 50+ volumes, lol.
    wesa2j06
    wesa2j06

Male

Post by wesa2j06 Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:14 pm

Haha fine. You left before you got my PM. Thanks a bunch jerk. Sad
    ashleysangel
    ashleysangel
    Hollow
    Hollow

Female
    Number of posts : 80
    Registration date : 2007-09-17

Post by ashleysangel Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:13 pm

I really use to like that show, but I got burned out on it from adult swim! Replaying the same first 20 episodes over and over again!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:07 pm