Bleach Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Unlimited

+4
Yuzuki
Sofaboy
DondonSF
Galios
8 posters

He-man vs. Captain America!!!

Poll

Who will win?

[ 2 ]
    He-man vs. Captain America!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%He-man vs. Captain America!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [22%] 
    [ 5 ]
    He-man vs. Captain America!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap56%He-man vs. Captain America!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [56%] 
    [ 0 ]
    He-man vs. Captain America!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%He-man vs. Captain America!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    He-man vs. Captain America!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%He-man vs. Captain America!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [22%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Yuzuki
    Yuzuki
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

Female
    Number of posts : 193
    Registration date : 2007-06-28

He-man vs. Captain America!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: He-man vs. Captain America!!!

Post by Yuzuki Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:44 pm

^ LOL

Well, I suppose that Sofa, as the site owner, is the only one higher on the power tier than me.

Damn. lol.
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2007-06-25

Post by Sofaboy Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:54 am

Yuzuki wrote:^ LOL

Well, I suppose that Sofa, as the site owner, is the only one higher on the power tier than me.

Damn. lol.

Well that's life. silent Razz
    silverbullet16
    silverbullet16
    Hollow
    Hollow

Male
    Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2007-07-08

Post by silverbullet16 Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:05 am

Whoa....I stay inactive for a couple of weeks and I miss THIS Gonk Gonk . I'll join in, if anyone doesn't mind, and I'll start with....*teleports right in front of Sofa with a longsword*....you, Sofa!! *Thrusts the longsword into Sofa's torso*
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Sofaboy Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:02 pm

silverbullet16 wrote:Whoa....I stay inactive for a couple of weeks and I miss THIS Gonk Gonk . I'll join in, if anyone doesn't mind, and I'll start with....*teleports right in front of Sofa with a longsword*....you, Sofa!! *Thrusts the longsword into Sofa's torso*

aHAHA! Never stay inactive.... lol.

*When the smoke fades and silver again gains the ability to see clearly, he notices his own sword being stuck between my left arm and torso!!! In his own despair of finally realizing how bad his aim is, he rushes towards the other side of the ring, turning his head only to find his worst nightmare, Yuzuki.*

"You teleported into my dress" *She yells with great effort, gushing her hand into his face*

*Silver-Yuzuki now seems to be securing Galios' defeat as they roll all over the ring, inflicting many casualties, among them Galios.* Heee heeee...
    Galios
    Galios
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Male
    Number of posts : 119

Post by Galios Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:31 pm

But thankfully the super hero plan protects me from all casualties I may receive and in fact give me money back...and best of all I still have that great dental.

Last edited by on Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Sofaboy Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:52 pm

*Suddenly Yuzuki gets her dress torn off* Heee heeee...

^Joke. Don't hit me.

Lol Galios that superhero-club really gives you everything you need huh... so what is this like a win-win situation or do you have to give them something back? Lol. Are the Aquabats in?
    Galios
    Galios
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Male

Post by Galios Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:03 pm

The aquabats are in and yeah what I gave them is rights to design my costume...I cant give them ideas but you could probably draw a sketch up and send it to them...who knows maybe they'll choose your idea.
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Sofaboy Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:50 am

Try a Grimmjow-spandex one HAHAHA.
    silverbullet16
    silverbullet16
    Hollow
    Hollow

Male
    Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2007-07-08

Post by silverbullet16 Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:20 am

Galios wrote:But thankfully the super hero plan protects me from all casualties I may receive and in fact give me money back...and best of all I still have that great dental.

Aren't you the lucky one >[ ....(stupid Superhero Insurance plans) lol
    Yuzuki
    Yuzuki
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

Female
    Number of posts : 193

Post by Yuzuki Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:15 pm

Sofaboy wrote:*Suddenly Yuzuki gets her dress torn off* Heee heeee...

LMAO...

But why am I wearing a dress in a battle arena, I wonder? Worried
    Galios
    Galios
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Male

Post by Galios Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:46 pm

Cool people where dresses in battle arenas....zelda...peach...uhh zelda, the point is theres nothing wrong with wearing a dress in a battle field.
    Agny360
    Agny360

Male
    Number of posts : 115
    Registration date : 2007-06-27

Bleach Profile
    Name:
    Power:
    He-man vs. Captain America!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0He-man vs. Captain America!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Agny360 Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:46 am

yeah, galios should know....
    Galios
    Galios
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Male

Post by Galios Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:18 pm

Because....I play female characters....and Kirby
    Agny360
    Agny360

Male

Bleach Profile
    Name:
    Power:
    He-man vs. Captain America!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0He-man vs. Captain America!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Agny360 Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:27 pm

right...
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Sofaboy Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:19 am

Right. You should try Guild Wars. All the female characters there are hot, and the female monks only wear like a bra, thong and body-paint... on which you choose the color..... ....and weapons.... Heee heeee...

Btw Pikachu wtfpwns Kirby on Super Mario Smash all the way!!!
    Galios
    Galios
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Male

Post by Galios Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:50 pm

obviously you've never seen me play as Kirby.
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Sofaboy Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:43 am

Galios wrote:obviously you've never seen me play as Kirby.

Obviously... you've never seen me wtfpwn with Pikachu... I mean come on, I know them all.. .superspeed - thunder - grab - throw backwards... Kirby is waayy to slow to even be compared to Pikachu.... I can superspeed past the rock technique.. and if that doesn't work I only use thunder and hit Kirby in the air while you're falling. No way man, no way... Spankey
    Galios
    Galios
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Male

Post by Galios Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:40 am

yeah see thats why I have the advantage I play my kirby way faster than average hes actually a fighter but we could keep going on like this for you know ever...we will just have to play each to see who would win.
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Sofaboy Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:37 pm

Galios wrote:yeah see thats why I have the advantage I play my kirby way faster than average hes actually a fighter but we could keep going on like this for you know ever...we will just have to play each to see who would win.

Considering the fact you don't live on the outskirts of Aalesund on a farm with my 10 yr old cousins I think not.

Kirby only has the rock skill, the fly around skill and the copy-skill mainly. I mean come on, it copies other's moves because the ones it has sucks ass. Pikachu is too fast to be copied. Besides, I'd only hit electroshocks with A all the time to prevent it. Spankey
    Galios
    Galios
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Male

Post by Galios Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:20 pm

I never use the rock skill or copy skill as Kirby it is way too slow well when I'm just playing with my friends than yeah ill copy and do a suicide because its funny but competitively those moves are lame. So...I guess we will have to wait till brawl comes out then I can play you on wifi.
    Agny360
    Agny360

Male

Bleach Profile
    Name:
    Power:

Post by Agny360 Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:54 am

pshhhh
    I'll pwn both of u with link
    well maybe(big maybe) galios... idunno about sofa >.>
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Sofaboy Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:01 pm

Hmm, brawl.. lol, I haven't even tried the Smash Bros Melee, but I HAVE tried Super Smash on 64, pff I'd pwn u all there. Spankey
    Galios
    Galios
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Male

Post by Galios Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:30 pm

anyway this is getting off topic isn't it? Captain America would totally pwn he would be all "for justice!" and beat up he-man.
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Sofaboy Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:36 pm

You're a wuss Galios, I sense fear!!!

jk. But seriously,Captain Falcon would pwn Captain America.
    Galios
    Galios
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Male

Post by Galios Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:39 pm

Well I don't think Captain America would like anybody humping him(up+b move).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:13 am