Bleach Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Unlimited

4 posters

Cirucci Thunderwitch FC

Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2007-06-25

Cirucci Thunderwitch FC Empty Cirucci Thunderwitch FC

Post by Sofaboy Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:00 pm

Cirucci Thunderwitch (チルチ・サンダーウィッチ, Chiruchi Sandāwicchi) - 105th arrancar

Cirucci is a female Privaron Espada, demoted from her former rank in favor of Aizen's artificially-created arrancar. Her appearance is similar to the gothic lolita style of Japanese fashion. Her outfit consists of a frilly dress, large poofy sleeves that cut off at her shoulder, short purple-black-colored hair, teardrop markings on each cheek, and knee-high boots. She also wears fingerless, evening-style gloves and leg warmers attached to garters at her thighs. Cirucci has wings on her back, but it is unclear if they are part of her outfit or something else. The remains of her hollow mask are positioned in her hair right above the left side of her forehead and resemble a spiked hairpin. Despite her rather odd appearance, she does not hesitate about pointing out when others have similar habits. She also gets quite bothered if an enemy attacks her while she is talking.

Cirucci Thunderwitch FC M7_Bleach_Ch255_13tilfc

Cirucci's zanpakutō is named Golondrina (車輪鉄燕, lit. Car Wheel Iron Swallow, but Spanish for swallow). In its unreleased state, it takes the form of a whip with a spinning disk looped into it that is capable of deflecting incoming projectiles in addition to its function as a standard whip. When she releases it, Cirucci grows large wings with ten moon-shaped blades in place of feathers. In addition to their normal offensive and defensive properties, Cirucci can remove these blades, fire them through the air and summon them back at her own will. Her wings and feathers vibrate at high speeds that increase her attack and defense capabilities. Her arms also become long and she gains sharp claws on each of them. Armor that resembles the spinning disk of her zanpakutō appears on each of her shoulders. Her mask grows into 'feathers' starting from her forehead, down her back, and then coming out from each side at her waist. Cirucci's release consumes her spiritual powers rapidly, but she can get around that problem by ripping off her wings and long claws. This will cause her to use the tip of her extended mask to collect spiritual energy to fight with, but leaves her unable to change back to her previous released state.

Cirucci Thunderwitch FC M7_Bleach_ch257_02tilfc

Current Members:

Cador
    PaladinKnight

Leader: Sofaboy

Cirucci Thunderwitch FC Cirucci-thesebrokenwings

Last edited by Sofaboy on Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:22 am; edited 5 times in total
    Cador
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Male
    Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2008-06-20

Cirucci Thunderwitch FC Empty Re: Cirucci Thunderwitch FC

Post by Cador Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:08 pm

So can i join? =)
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Sofaboy Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:15 pm

lol? an actual member? Awesome! Well that's 1.

I wonder if Cirucci will make a return in the manga, I'm hoping for her to be locked up in #8's "backroom" xD
    PaladinKnight
    PaladinKnight
    Hollow
    Hollow

Female
    Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2007-09-12

Bleach Profile
    Name:
    Power:
    Cirucci Thunderwitch FC Left_bar_bleue0/0Cirucci Thunderwitch FC Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by PaladinKnight Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:55 am

she creeps the hell out of me lol she looks emo tho at how she is made to look or her clown like appearance but she's awesome tho
    Cador
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Male

Post by Cador Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:12 pm

Sofaboy wrote:lol? an actual member? Awesome! Well that's 1.

I wonder if Cirucci will make a return in the manga, I'm hoping for her to be locked up in #8's "backroom" xD

Hell why not cirucci's got a cool release and a short skirit nice.
    Cador
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Male

Post by Cador Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:14 pm

i thought it was a funny fight, especially with pesche trying to look up her skirit priceless.. =)

I dont read the manga but dident those skull knight guys finish her off?
    kamon
    kamon
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 284
    Registration date : 2007-07-05

Bleach Profile
    Name: Arminas Vardamir
    Power:
    Cirucci Thunderwitch FC Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Cirucci Thunderwitch FC Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

Post by kamon Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:21 pm

ya i thought she kicked the bucket more or less i mean she got owned by a vibrating arrow to the face
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Sofaboy Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:18 am

kamon wrote:ya i thought she kicked the bucket more or less i mean she got owned by a vibrating arrow to the face

Spankey

PaladinKnight think she's awesome? Plotting Something

Congratulations, you've just signed up for the Cirucci fanclub. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:59 am