Bleach Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Unlimited

3 posters

Initial d forums and anime central

TAZZzz
    TAZZzz
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 544
    Registration date : 2007-06-27

Bleach Profile
    Name: Takumi
    Power:
    Initial d forums and anime central Left_bar_bleue25/500000Initial d forums and anime central Empty_bar_bleue  (25/500000)

Initial d forums and anime central Empty Initial d forums and anime central

Post by TAZZzz Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:12 am

these are 2 of the best sites i am involved in.... one is ww.initiald.forumotion.com sich resintly worked on for the last weeek, doing hundreds of updates, same with anime central www.animecentral.forumotion.com so if u want check em out ans tell me wat u think , especialy my forum inital d forum that was was worke on the hardst, its got 133 members and still alot of random visitors, the anime central has over 160 active members, i will start asvertising again in the next week. so seriously check us out! hehehe ya thats right sofa boy, i am now beating u once again! mwahahahaha!!
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2007-06-25

Initial d forums and anime central Empty Re: Initial d forums and anime central

Post by Sofaboy Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:57 am

pff, lemme see u pull off a kickass layout, s-box and clock on the portal, then u can start talkin'.
    Don2000105
    Don2000105
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Male
    Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2007-06-28

Post by Don2000105 Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:07 pm

ok anime central beat you there. (and for shout box, thats easy to add)

(oh... and now.... http://www.anime-central27.co.nr )

Last edited by on Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Sofaboy Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:14 am

No, Don, I said kickass, not rip-off. Most of your layout is just taken from one of the basics, and besides, the colours don't match. Not to mention the fact that the different colours on the nicknames are somewhat confusing, as is getting into the site itself because of the url which can easily be confused with www.animecentral.com With that out of the way, the names of the categories and forums have a lot of misspellings and grammatical flaws and make the forum itself look unprofessional and unfitting it's outsized main topic; anime. Happy
    TAZZzz
    TAZZzz
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Bleach Profile
    Power:
    Initial d forums and anime central Left_bar_bleue25/500000Initial d forums and anime central Empty_bar_bleue  (25/500000)

Post by TAZZzz Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:04 am

nw lok at it biches haaha look up initial d on gogle, i on the first page ahahahaha,and over 10 new people in the last week ever since hhahahahahha, also cuz i got so many affiliates and sponsors hhhahahaahaha
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Sofaboy Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:20 am

pff.
    TAZZzz
    TAZZzz
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Bleach Profile
    Power:

Post by TAZZzz Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:49 am

people are posting everyday and i had over 400 uniqe geusts in the last 2 weeks ,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:31 pm