Bleach Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Unlimited

5 posters

Photo of the Week Draw! Re-Opened!

Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2007-06-25

Photo of the Week Draw! Re-Opened! - Page 4 Empty Re: Photo of the Week Draw! Re-Opened!

Post by Sofaboy Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:07 am

BlackWolf wrote:whats with this contest? did somebody win? or?

Why yes. Don won of course with the Halibel picture. If you're really trying to win, post more anime / BLEACH-related pictures. Since we have Naruto and Claymore sections, a picture having something to do with Bleach is not obligatory, but well it is a Bleach forum... having a load of carbabes or hot DOA chicks all over the site wont do much... So try harder and you might win next time. Next round has begun... >_> Twisted Evil
    DondonSF
    DondonSF
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 481
    Registration date : 2007-06-28

Bleach Profile
    Name: Michael Pattentsworth
    Power:
    Photo of the Week Draw! Re-Opened! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500000/500001Photo of the Week Draw! Re-Opened! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500000/500001)

Photo of the Week Draw! Re-Opened! - Page 4 Empty Re: Photo of the Week Draw! Re-Opened!

Post by DondonSF Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:09 am

well im not much of a Naruto fan but I do think that it has some really cool pics so im gonna post a few of the ones I had layin around on my PC
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2007-06-25

Post by Sofaboy Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am

Photo of the Week draw CLOSED till further notice. Questions of resentment or just random wrath raised due to these circumstances may be submitted as hate-/mail in the form of PMs to either Yuzuki or Sano UltraRave. Heee heeee...

And the current picture stays. If you have a sudden urge to consult with the owners of this site due to this, look above. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:57 pm