Bleach Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Unlimited

3 posters

Sasuke - Itachi

Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2007-06-25

Sasuke - Itachi Empty Sasuke - Itachi

Post by Sofaboy Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:31 pm

Sasuke - Itachi Sasukemanga4

So after semingly having been weakened beforehand, Itachi falls over before he manages to poke out Sasuke's eyes. Plotting Something

The latest chapter implying "Tobi" had something to do with his defeat, how and why do you think Itachi lost?

Maybe Tobi has some sort of grand plan to be the last remaining Uchiha left standing? Worried
    mercer_sensei
    mercer_sensei
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Male
    Number of posts : 230
    Registration date : 2008-03-20

Sasuke - Itachi Empty Re: Sasuke - Itachi

Post by mercer_sensei Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:47 pm

hmm, i dunno about that, maybe his plan has something to do with Saskue being inherently stronger than Itachi... Im sure that Zetsu and Tobi are headed to retrieve Saskue as we speak, so maybe we will find out next chapter
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Sofaboy Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:13 am

Oh right, Tobi said something like Sasuke's eyes would surpass Itachi's, so now everybody's headed for Sasuke lol.

Sasuke joining the remaining Akatsuki maybe?
    Ultimately, I don't see him joining the leafs again just like that...

...and what happened to Suigetsu's fight!?
    Stark
    Stark
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Male
    Number of posts : 142
    Registration date : 2008-03-10

Post by Stark Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:30 am

*phew* Ok I finally caught up, I was like 80 chapters behind but I caught up. Yeah I don't think he will join the leaf, but I don't think he will join the Akatsuki either, at least not without some forceful persuasion.
    mercer_sensei
    mercer_sensei
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Male

Post by mercer_sensei Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:19 pm

Well, once Saskue finds out that Tobi is Madara, I think he will try to kill him, since his goal was to kill Itachi and whoever it was that helped Itachi slaughter his clan. Plus Itachi told Saskue that Madara had helped him slaughter the clan, so I think Saskue will try to kill him
    Stark
    Stark
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Male

Post by Stark Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:32 pm

Well as weak as he is right now, I don't think he could. If Madara thinks that he will do that I doubt he will help Sauske, although I doubt Madara thinks Sauske can take him. Also what the hell was up with that technique he was using.
    mercer_sensei
    mercer_sensei
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Male

Post by mercer_sensei Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:32 am

Yeah, Im sure that at present Saskue couldnt take on a genin, much less Madara... Madra will probably take him somewhere while he is passes out, but I just dont know where yet

And as for his technique... thats the technique that can only be done by the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan! What I want to know is how the Shodai defeated him when they fought the battle at the Valley of the End
    Stark
    Stark
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Male

Post by Stark Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:10 am

Because he was a bad ass ^_^ that is how. He is the only person besides Tenzo aka Yamato that can use that bad ass wood jutsu. ^_^
    mercer_sensei
    mercer_sensei
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Male

Post by mercer_sensei Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:16 am

true, but did it ever say that it was the wood jutsu that defeated him?
    Stark
    Stark
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Male

Post by Stark Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:18 pm

No I was just saying that the wood justu was bad ass. ^_^
    mercer_sensei
    mercer_sensei
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Male

Post by mercer_sensei Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:31 am

Yay! Just read the chapter and it looks like answers will be given next week about Itachi... Ive heard that Naruto isnt going to be playing a major role in the manga for this year. After he gets thru with Saskue, there will be either a Kekashi or Sakura arc, then the other. Maybe we can get some character development this year
    Stark
    Stark
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Male

Post by Stark Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:27 pm

Yeah I read that in an interview he did somewhere. I don't think he will go the whole year without getting back to Naruto. Anyways I was wondering does anybody else think Naruto is progressing really slow. I mean he is the freaking Fourth Hokage's son, who is proclaimed to be the strongest ninja ever produced by Konoha. He has been trained by Kakashi and Jiraiya, yet after seeing Sasuke fight, Naruto still looks like a bitch.

I mean he hasnt really learned any new jutsu's. He has the new rasengan but I mean it's not even that good and plus it damages himself. He doesn't seem a whole lot faster or stronger then he was before the time skip. He has gotten somewhat smarter, but still he is always using the same basic techniques. If I here Kage Bunshin no Jutsu one more time I am going to kill myself. I mean Naruto doesn't even have enough skill to do the rasengan by himself, he has to have a clone help him. What in the hell did he do all that time he spent with Jiraiya. Even with the new rasengan I don't see him being any match for any of the Akatsuki, or Sasuke for that matter unless he goes berserk in Kyubi mode. *End Rant
    mercer_sensei
    mercer_sensei
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Male

Post by mercer_sensei Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:54 pm

lol, yeah, Naruto is a bitch. Ive read the same thing and it looks like we will have a Kekkaishi arc next and then a Sakura arc, well, at least were getting some character development. Its kinda disappointing to see Naruto taking a back seat for a year, but as Ive seen elsewhere, more chapter equals more money
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Sofaboy Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:31 am

Kakashi? I'd like to see Kakashi as the main character again, just like in the Kakashi Gaiden. Those chapters were awesome.

I don't see Sakura as an interesting character as she only has Tsunade's healing jutsu and super-strength...
    mercer_sensei
    mercer_sensei
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Male

Post by mercer_sensei Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:40 pm

well, I posted this awhile back on another forum from another forum, but here it is

During the 2008 Jump Fiesta that occurred in Japan a couple of weeks ago, Kishimoto was interviewed and was asked some very interesting questions. Read on to find out what is in store for the Naruto manga in 2008. . . . . .

1. Is Jiraiya dead?
    Kishi : He lives..............................in your heart.
    (* Note - LOL, i laughed when i first read this. That is something Soge King from OP would say. Kishi is such a dork)
    Naruto has to be grown up. Shikamaru also needed to be grown up. And Sakura will have to be grown up, too. Lee? Lee doesn't need to be grown up anymore.

2. What's gonna happen next year?
    Kishi : Started with Sasuke vs Itachi battle.
    I'm gonna write about mainly Sasuke next year. And Kakashi and Sakura, after that. Especially Kakashi. I can't tell yet but a huge event will happen to him.

3. What kind of way of ending do you do with Sasuke vs Itachi battle?
    Kishi : I can't tell. But I have kept this waiting to manga readers for a long time. So I'll have to make everyone gets content with it.

4. Describe the color of Sasuke vs Itachi battle.
    Kishi : Glossy-Black

5. Describe the color of Kakashi story which you just mentioned about.
    Kishi : Dark Blue

6. You said you're gonna write about Sasuke, Kakashi and Sakura. What about Naruto?
    Kishi : Naruto has to wait.

7. Are you gonna write the battle of each member of Hebi?
    Kishi : Actually I didn't want to. But Shueisha ordered me to do with something about them.

The thought of Naruto taking a back seat for a year is hard to imagine, but I can imagine. Not looking forward to it, but still.
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Sofaboy Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:38 am

Hmm that's pretty unclear, but at least there's going to be some progress with Kakashi and Sakura. I thought Kakashi was done for by now when it comes to developing new strong jutsus considering he hasn't got much chackra like Naruto and Mangekyo is like the peak of Sharingan.

Even though he can copy other jutsu's, it's worthless without the sufficient amount of chackra.

...lol In our hearts..... Well whatever to come I'm looking forward to it... but still.. Suigetsu?
    mercer_sensei
    mercer_sensei
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Male

Post by mercer_sensei Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:50 pm

I see a couple fights with Suigetsu, since he is aiming to clam all 7 swords of the legendary swordsmen from his village

Im glad that Kakashi and Sakura are going to get alot of "screen time" Wouldnt it be awesome if Kakashi got a Eternal Mangekyo in his sharingan eye! I also could see him becoming the next Hokage, not that I see Tsunada dying any time soon or anything, but I could see him as the next one
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Sofaboy Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:45 pm

Yeah, well his main restraint is not having the chackra for it.

..and I mean the fight Suigetsu was just starting with Kisame before the Sasuke - Itachi fight... I mean they just cut it off right there. Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content