Bleach Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Unlimited

+4
Sofaboy
DondonSF
Stark
Lovely9999RosesOfLove
8 posters

vizards and vastalords? are they the same?

Poll

vizards and vastalords? are they the same?

[ 1 ]
    vizards and vastalords? are they the same? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%vizards and vastalords? are they the same? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 8 ]
    vizards and vastalords? are they the same? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap89%vizards and vastalords? are they the same? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [89%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Lovely9999RosesOfLove
    Lovely9999RosesOfLove
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Female
    Number of posts : 224
    Registration date : 2007-06-28

vizards and vastalords? are they the same? - Page 2 Empty Re: vizards and vastalords? are they the same?

Post by Lovely9999RosesOfLove Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:42 pm

yeah i think he's a little more open but he might have been that way.
    mercer_sensei
    mercer_sensei
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Male
    Number of posts : 230
    Registration date : 2008-03-20

vizards and vastalords? are they the same? - Page 2 Empty Re: vizards and vastalords? are they the same?

Post by mercer_sensei Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:37 pm

yeah, it seems that when he got the corncob removed from his rectum after Ichico and Co. saved Rukia, he as been moor open and such
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2007-06-25

Post by Sofaboy Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:32 am

I think Ichigo put things in more or less in perspective during his fight with Byakuya.
    mercer_sensei
    mercer_sensei
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Male
    Number of posts : 230
    Registration date : 2008-03-20

Post by mercer_sensei Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:45 pm

yeah, it seems he has been more calm since then. you have to admit tho, he is cool under fire, when that espada took over his arm, he didnt hesitate to cut the tendons in his arm or his leg
    Lovely9999RosesOfLove
    Lovely9999RosesOfLove
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Female

Post by Lovely9999RosesOfLove Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:32 pm

thats true.
    PaladinKnight
    PaladinKnight
    Hollow
    Hollow

Female
    Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2007-09-12

Bleach Profile
    Name:
    Power:
    vizards and vastalords? are they the same? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0vizards and vastalords? are they the same? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by PaladinKnight Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:54 am

but all i'm wondering is who IS the vastolordes
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Sofaboy Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:21 am

Grimmjow's flashback during his last fight with Ichigo showed his adjuchas form. His current form being closer to that of a human can only be concluded with the fact that Grimmjow is currently a Vasto Lorde, so I would say that all the Espada except #9 Arronieroo who was verified as a gillian (larger hollow) are Vasto Lordes, but that's just what I think anyway.
    Enigma
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Male
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by Enigma Thu May 22, 2008 8:48 pm

Sofaboy wrote:What grinds my gears is people calling them Vizards even though their group name has been subject of (how many) debates, I prefer Vaizards..., makes it differ more from the word "wizards", which can be misleading making njubs think they're magicians. Even if it has originated from overly emphasizing the "Engrish"-pronunciation on the first vowel, Vaizards looks and sounds a lot better in my opinion. Twisted Evil

"Vizard" is the English term "Vaizard" is the Japanese term I prefer Japanese over English in the sense that the anime/manga is Japanese Sub > Dub
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Sofaboy Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:53 am

Enigma wrote:"Vizard" is the English term "Vaizard" is the Japanese term I prefer Japanese over English in the sense that the anime/manga is Japanese Sub > Dub

Couldn't agree more. Now you have SOME animes/OVAs where the English dubs are actually quite good, but if you look at it in the big picture, subs>dubs anyday.

I mean come on... "...Believe it!" xD
    Lovely9999RosesOfLove
    Lovely9999RosesOfLove
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Female

Post by Lovely9999RosesOfLove Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:48 pm

wht are ovas?
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Sofaboy Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:13 am

OVA = Original Video Animation... animes released directly to DVD instead of appearing on television. This gives the animators more time to work with the OVAs, but the animes on television is released to the public in a faster pace.

Eg. you have the OVA series "Hellsing Ultimate", but you also have the previously released anime "Hellsing".
    Lovely9999RosesOfLove
    Lovely9999RosesOfLove
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Female

Post by Lovely9999RosesOfLove Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:25 pm

No, I don't have hellsing or hellsing ultimate, is that backwards. how come im the only one who thinks that vizards are vastalords?
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Sofaboy Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:23 am

Lovely9999RosesOfLove wrote:No, I don't have hellsing or hellsing ultimate, is that backwards. how come im the only one who thinks that vizards are vastalords?

No, you have it because I just gave it to you as an example. "Eg." = "Example".

You're the only one who thinks that because it's wrong. That's why: Wrong!
    DondonSF
    DondonSF
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 481

Bleach Profile
    Name: Michael Pattentsworth
    Power:
    vizards and vastalords? are they the same? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500000/500001vizards and vastalords? are they the same? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500000/500001)

Post by DondonSF Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:01 pm

Sofaboy wrote:
    You're the only one who thinks that because it's wrong. That's why: Wrong!

and thats the bottom line,cause sofaboy said so...I watch too much wrestling lol ima ninj4
    Lovely9999RosesOfLove
    Lovely9999RosesOfLove
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Female

Post by Lovely9999RosesOfLove Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:14 pm

okay okay i give up its wrong!!!! grrr!!! lolx.
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Sofaboy Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:28 am

DondonSF wrote:
    and thats the bottom line,cause sofaboy said so...I watch too much wrestling lol ima ninj4

Lol. vizards and vastalords? are they the same? - Page 2 267195

Lovely9999RosesOfLove wrote:okay okay i give up its wrong!!!! grrr!!! lolx.

Good girl. Twisted Evil
    Lovely9999RosesOfLove
    Lovely9999RosesOfLove
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Female

Post by Lovely9999RosesOfLove Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:00 pm

sofaboy i havent seen you or anyone around in a long time. bored here but i wanna be active.
    DondonSF
    DondonSF
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 481

Bleach Profile
    Name: Michael Pattentsworth
    Power:
    vizards and vastalords? are they the same? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500000/500001vizards and vastalords? are they the same? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500000/500001)

Post by DondonSF Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:06 pm

im here >_>
    Lovely9999RosesOfLove
    Lovely9999RosesOfLove
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Female

Post by Lovely9999RosesOfLove Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:28 pm

yeah don you are
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Sofaboy Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:32 pm

Lovely9999RosesOfLove wrote:sofaboy i havent seen you or anyone around in a long time. bored here but i wanna be active.

Well you know, stuff came up.. *looks out of the window* The weather is nice today. Razz

DondonSF wrote:im here >_>

Me > Don

Spankey
    sano
    sano
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Male
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-05-27

Bleach Profile
    Name:
    Power:
    vizards and vastalords? are they the same? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0vizards and vastalords? are they the same? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by sano Wed May 27, 2009 6:18 am

ichigo will be a captain and he got new hollow from and second bankai
    sano
    sano
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Male
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-05-27

Bleach Profile
    Name:
    Power:

Post by sano Wed May 27, 2009 6:23 am

ichigo had change to be an vasto lorde at fight between ulqiorra and ichigo. thts right when love99999 say vasto lorde is higest look of hollow and thtas stronger form of hollow. plus !!! is got a massive rieatsu

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:18 am