Bleach Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Unlimited

3 posters

Chapter 283 Discussion

Yuzuki
    Yuzuki
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

Female
    Number of posts : 193
    Registration date : 2007-06-28

Chapter 283 Discussion Empty Chapter 283 Discussion

Post by Yuzuki Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:41 pm

OK, so way too much of the chapter was wasted with Nell whining, but the actual fighting was pretty good. Looks like GJ got wtfpwned at the end there, so I assume we can expect closure to this fight within the next two chapters or so. I personally think it would be kind of lame if that was the end of GJ right there... but, well, we'll see.

It was interesting how Ichigo was able to restore the mask when it started cracking the first time--like, not only is he able to control it for a longer amount of time, it seems like he can control it infinitely. I guess we can expect a flashback to what happened in Ichigo's soul pretty soon...

Well, that's all. Discuss here. tongue
    wesa2j06
    wesa2j06

Male
    Number of posts : 101
    Registration date : 2007-06-27

Chapter 283 Discussion Empty Re: Chapter 283 Discussion

Post by wesa2j06 Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:10 pm

Yeah I want to know what happened while he was lying there as well too. I didn't mind Nell whining. She's cute so it's ok. Plus Orihime needed to understand what nell was saying. Orihime is a weak person. But still I wonder if Halibel is going to step in if GJ loses.
    Yuzuki
    Yuzuki
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

Female
    Number of posts : 193
    Registration date : 2007-06-28

Post by Yuzuki Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:23 pm

Yeah, but really, did they need to take up THAT many pages? It seemed like Kubo was just trying to kill space to stretch out the chapter.

Halibel... lol. I don't know, I think she's just watching. I don't see her doing any more than stepping into introduce herself, because considering that this is the final Ichi/GJ fight, it's officially classified as epic and should end epically, not be used as a stepping stone into another fight--an intro for a new character, nonetheless.

If anyone's going to come in and try to fight, it'll be Ulq... he should be breaking out pretty soon.
    wesa2j06
    wesa2j06

Male
    Number of posts : 101
    Registration date : 2007-06-27

Post by wesa2j06 Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:01 am

Yuzuki wrote:Yeah, but really, did they need to take up THAT many pages? It seemed like Kubo was just trying to kill space to stretch out the chapter.

Halibel... lol. I don't know, I think she's just watching. I don't see her doing any more than stepping into introduce herself, because considering that this is the final Ichi/GJ fight, it's officially classified as epic and should end epically, not be used as a stepping stone into another fight--an intro for a new character, nonetheless.

If anyone's going to come in and try to fight, it'll be Ulq... he should be breaking out pretty soon.
    lol you hope it's ulquiorra. I hope he doesn't come back for like 5 more chapters, just to make you suffer. But maybe halibel and all those women followers will team w/ ichigo because of his power. But thats just wishful thinking. I dont see how they can win if they dont have help from the enemy.
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2007-06-25

Post by Sofaboy Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:13 am

ahahaha Ichigo pimping all the female arrancar yeah... hell yes. Anyway, I agree with Yuzuki on the most likely to step in being Ulquiorra, but do hope Halibel will be the one doing so, so that we get to see her power... who knows, maybe Ulquiorra ran off whining to Aizen or something... and as for the new chapter, Ichigo went a little too far there I mean come on, there's noo way he can take on Ulquiorra/Aizen in his current state... if he does, he should die immediately or get rescued by somebody - or else it will totally suck.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:05 am