Bleach Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Unlimited

3 posters

Bleach -105

Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2007-06-25

Bleach -105 Empty Bleach -105

Post by Sofaboy Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:00 am

Click the spoiler tag to read. Enjoy!

Spoiler:
    DondonSF
    DondonSF
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 481
    Registration date : 2007-06-28

Bleach Profile
    Name: Michael Pattentsworth
    Power:
    Bleach -105 Left_bar_bleue500000/500001Bleach -105 Empty_bar_bleue  (500000/500001)

Bleach -105 Empty Re: Bleach -105

Post by DondonSF Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:00 am

man that was an awesome chapter,Mayuri bein hella crazy,Byakuya as a kid lookin like a lil b*tch but still bein awesome,and Ichimaru bein a beast his first day on the job...what else could you want in a chapter?
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Sofaboy Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:47 pm

True Don. Yoruichi being playful as always... It seems that Aizen's and Gin's pasts are starting to unfold as well. Can't wait for the continuation..

something that has been bugging me: the "other names" of the chapter... eg this one's -105. Do you think Tite Kubo has already planned out the exact timeline of all the chapters, to that extent that even the ending has been planned, and all that's left is actually drawing it? Uncertain
    mercer_sensei
    mercer_sensei
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Male
    Number of posts : 230
    Registration date : 2008-03-20

Post by mercer_sensei Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:31 pm

I hated this chapter, every chapter just seems to make more and more questions that need to be answered!!! I know they will eventually be answered, but Im impatient! Well, I didnt hate that Gin was introduced. He is a badass even at such a young age!

While it wouldnt surprise me for Tite to already know exactly how the story is going to go all the way to the end, I like to think that he has only a general idea and the actual story is defined as it goes along
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Sofaboy Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:42 am

No actually I think he's got everything cleared out already in some notebook and is only putting us on hold for his own personal satisfaction of it. xD

But you're right, it is just producing more question, and it seems that the flashback will only take more and more chapters, since they've re-introduced a lot more characters now. Well I still can't wait to see what Urahara and Mayuri will do. They seem to have taken the focus off of the Vaizards though, I hope they don't just cut them off and start focusing on Aizen and Gin's future betrayal.
    mercer_sensei
    mercer_sensei
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Male
    Number of posts : 230
    Registration date : 2008-03-20

Post by mercer_sensei Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:15 am

Yeah, he is just torturing us for his own satisfaction...

Nah, Im pretty sure that everything is connected by some way or another, maybe something that Urahara did in the R&D Dept made all the vaizards how they are and this is just letting us know how Mayuri got to be the captain even though he is pretty weird, Im just curious as to how Aizen gets to be interested in defeating 'god'

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:43 pm