Bleach Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Unlimited

3 posters

No manga post? WELL ILL STEP UP AND MAKE ONE

TwilightPool
    TwilightPool
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Male
    Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2007-06-28

No manga post? WELL ILL STEP UP AND MAKE ONE Empty No manga post? WELL ILL STEP UP AND MAKE ONE

Post by TwilightPool Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:21 am

Well since there is no manga post ill take the liberty of posting the very first one, THE MANGA IS THE SHIT noticed i said the and underlined it, indicating its importance changing the meaning of the sentence from criticism to praise.

Well I love the English language and love reading in English and love reading my slam poems, I have a poem diary on tokyopop.com, if anybody wants to know the adress plz tell me, though only 2 poems i poured all that i am into them. I love anime manga and all the shit that makes life great.

Well back to the important part. though I stopped reading the manga at volume 12 and transfered to the anime, it is the same basic story. Though the anime can display all the bounce Bouncy-Bouncy bounce you want to see, if you truly like the series go to a borders and barnes and noble, sit for 30 min in the cafe and read the first volume.

you will notice I put only 2 emotes in the whole page, I joined this site bout hour and a half ago and am still experimenting with the text tools
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2007-06-25

No manga post? WELL ILL STEP UP AND MAKE ONE Empty Re: No manga post? WELL ILL STEP UP AND MAKE ONE

Post by Sofaboy Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:35 am

OK... except for jumping on and off topic there... what are you really saying?

If you stopped reading the manga at Volume 12, I suggest you head over to our anime section if you don't want to see spoilers...
    Yuzuki
    Yuzuki
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

Female
    Number of posts : 193

No manga post? WELL ILL STEP UP AND MAKE ONE Empty Re: No manga post? WELL ILL STEP UP AND MAKE ONE

Post by Yuzuki Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:29 am

You make me lol.

Anyway... not entirely 100% sure what the purpose of this thread is, but the anime is better than the manga IMO during the SS arc, because not only do you get all of the epic plot, but all of the epic battles are in COLOR AND MOTION AND SOUND AND WOWBANG, and the animation and drawings are actually good, and there aren't any fillers. Once they return from SS, the anime is as good as dead (except for Ikkaku/Edorad, I guess) and I would advise people to regard the manga highly from then on out.
    TwilightPool
    TwilightPool
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Male
    Number of posts : 21

Post by TwilightPool Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:21 pm

Well i guess this topic got out of hand but there was no one and nothing here
    Yuzuki
    Yuzuki
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

Female
    Number of posts : 193

Post by Yuzuki Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:29 pm

Well, if that's the case, I'll can it and solve the problem. lol.
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2007-06-25

Post by Sofaboy Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:29 pm

Putting a thread up for the sole reason of no other being in that section = Closed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:10 am