Bleach Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Unlimited

4 posters

what kind of zanpakto would u weild

scott kurosaki
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Male
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-03-22

what kind of zanpakto would u weild Empty what kind of zanpakto would u weild

Post by scott kurosaki Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:19 am

i would weild bangetsu hyonimaru
    DondonSF
    DondonSF
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 481
    Registration date : 2007-06-28

Bleach Profile
    Name: Michael Pattentsworth
    Power:
    what kind of zanpakto would u weild Left_bar_bleue500000/500001what kind of zanpakto would u weild Empty_bar_bleue  (500000/500001)

what kind of zanpakto would u weild Empty Re: what kind of zanpakto would u weild

Post by DondonSF Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:21 pm

I honestly don't remember the names of any of them but im pretty sure I would want the most hardcore one out there,whats Byakuya's called again?
    Shundre
    Shundre
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Male
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2010-02-08

Bleach Profile
    Name: Shundre
    Power:
    what kind of zanpakto would u weild Left_bar_bleue75/77what kind of zanpakto would u weild Empty_bar_bleue  (75/77)

what kind of zanpakto would u weild Empty Re: what kind of zanpakto would u weild

Post by Shundre Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:56 pm

i would use my own zanpakuto i created, Shadow Wolf. i even created stuff and info for him (shadow wolf)..... My Zanpakuto, Shadow Wolf is a giant dark grey buster sword with a red scarf hilt when in Shikai. Shadow Wolf is a constant-release Zanpakuto, meaning he's always in Shikai unless in Bankai. I’ve achieved Bankai. Shadow Wolf becomes a slim pitch black curved, katana sword with a red-beaded hilt. His Bankai is called "Lone King Shadow Wolf". The steps go like the following: I impale him into the ground & put my hands in my pockets and use my Spirit Energy to get Shadow Wolf into its Bankai form. Shadow Wolf has a special ability were a black aura surrounds it and unleashes a deadly burst of black energy. The move is called Wolf Fang Pierce. >
    Denkou-Jouten
    Denkou-Jouten
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Male
    Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2010-05-29

Bleach Profile
    Name: Eneru
    Power:
    what kind of zanpakto would u weild Left_bar_bleue0/0what kind of zanpakto would u weild Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Denkou-Jouten Sat May 29, 2010 11:52 am

mine would be a lightning one and the coolest one i could come up with was Raikuri-Ryuujin which means lightning dragon king it would be a katana with the guard being a dragons mouth and it would be black, its bankai would be Raikuri-Ryuujin Onigami(lightning dragon king the firece god) the only changes to it would be it would turn gold, the blade would lengthen and lightning would spark all around it and i would have dragon wings made of lightning similar to toushiro

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:16 pm