Bleach Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Unlimited

Soul Reaper Poll

Shundre
    Shundre
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Male
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2010-02-08

Bleach Profile
    Name: Shundre
    Power:
    Soul Reaper Poll Left_bar_bleue75/77Soul Reaper Poll Empty_bar_bleue  (75/77)

Soul Reaper Poll Empty Soul Reaper Poll

Post by Shundre Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:01 pm

if you had to be a soulreaper, describe it below. i will also do mine lol ima ninj4
    Shundre
    Shundre
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Male
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2010-02-08

Bleach Profile
    Name: Shundre
    Power:
    Soul Reaper Poll Left_bar_bleue75/77Soul Reaper Poll Empty_bar_bleue  (75/77)

Soul Reaper Poll Empty Re: Soul Reaper Poll

Post by Shundre Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:02 pm

I’m a Soul Reaper. My skin color is a bronze-brown tone. I have dark brown eyes and short trimmed hair. My Shihakusho (soul reaper uniform) is a regular oneexcept it has no sleeves and I have a lot of things around my neck & on my arms such as necklaces, rings, bandannas and tattoos, it is torn around the edges and is sleeveless. I custom made my Shihakusho this way myself. I can do kido (soul reaper spells). My Zanpakuto, Shadow Wolf is a giant dark grey buster sword with a red scarf hilt when in Shikai. Shadow Wolf is a constant-release Zanpakuto, meaning he's always in Shikai unless in Bankai. I’ve achieved Bankai. Shadow Wolf becomes a slim pitch black curved, katana sword with a red-beaded hilt. His Bankai is called "Lone King Shadow Wolf". The steps go like the following: I impale him into the ground & put my hands in my pockets and use my Spirit Energy to get Shadow Wolf into its Bankai form. Shadow Wolf has a special ability were a black aura surrounds it and unleashes a deadly burst of black energy. The move is called Wolf Fang Pierce.
    I’m also a Vizard, meaning I’m half Hollow. My Hollow Mask is a white with black and red tribal marks. It has two distinct fangs like teeth that make me look evil and scary. My eyes turn Crimson Red and the white part of my eyes goes into a pitch black color. My voice sounds as if two voices at the same time. It’s an oval shaped Mask. Just as many other Hollows I can use Cero (hollow attacks). I can even do one of the most powerful Cero, the Grand Ray Cero.
    Along with me having a Hollow Mask I have another Zanpakuto that was made from experimentation named Malatensu. She can control lightning and Shadows. I have her Shikai and am working on her Bankai. Unlike Shadow Wolf she needs a command to go into Shikai. Her command is "Howl at the Moon, Malatensu". Malatensu has an ability to call down lightning and use it to completely obliterate or trap an opponent in a bolt of lightning. That’s pretty much it about me as a Vizard Soul Reaper.