Bleach Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Unlimited

2 posters

Discuss Chapter 282 AKA. Ichigo's hollow taking over again?

Yuzuki
    Yuzuki
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

Female
    Number of posts : 193
    Registration date : 2007-06-28

Discuss Chapter 282 AKA. Ichigo's hollow taking over again? Empty Discuss Chapter 282 AKA. Ichigo's hollow taking over again?

Post by Yuzuki Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:57 am

I'll just repost what was said in the news thread because I'm lazy, but we ought to have an actual discussion thread here. No Worries

Sofaboy wrote:So what do you all think of the new chapter? NOW I'm starting to think Grimmjow is going to die, considering the fact that Ichigo seems to be struggling with his inner hollow again. I mean he didn't want Grimmjow to take his mask off, and he said he was "having fun". And Inoue seemed to be frightened by looking him in the eyes... though that was probably due to his immense strength, still, I think his hollow is playing a part in this battle... they even have espada audience lol.

Yuzuki wrote:Well, I think Inoue is still just freaked out by that scary hollow mask on her beloved Kurosaki-kun's face.

I hope GJ doesn't die. Sad Well, I suppose he could die, as long as it's a worthy death. This fight must conclude, but it must not conclude lamely. Neutral

Ichi seems to have the upper hand, though... I wonder why he can suddenly hold for more than 11 seconds, without any explanation... wait, nix that. It was obviously as a result of whatever those black strandy things were and will be explained in a flashback later. lol.
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2007-06-25

Discuss Chapter 282 AKA. Ichigo's hollow taking over again? Empty Re: Discuss Chapter 282 AKA. Ichigo's hollow taking over again?

Post by Sofaboy Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:15 pm

tutututt.. strandy things? I think it's because his hollow is gradually taking over again... like he's having an inner fight behind the mask... tongue ...or else it could just be because Ichigo's killer instinct... which made him conquer his hollow in his real inner fight... maybe it's his killer instinct combined with his hollow getting stronger and willing to push him over? So he grows in strength... or in this case strength to sustain his mask.. because he really wants to kill Grimmjow and that supresses his hollow... which is also growing because he is actually growing his killer-instinct and "wants" to fight... so Ichigo is actually "becoming" his hollow? What on earth did I just write?
    Yuzuki
    Yuzuki
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

Female

Discuss Chapter 282 AKA. Ichigo's hollow taking over again? Empty Re: Discuss Chapter 282 AKA. Ichigo's hollow taking over again?

Post by Yuzuki Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:20 pm

Well, something happened while he was laying there dying... he either met up with Zangetsu or his hollow, and that encounter gave him more control over his hollow... and yeah, I think that his killer instinct or w/e to call it definitely has something to do with it it too. He's finally found Inoue, for one, and he's fighting his longtime (ish) rival GJ full-out, on equal front, for two.
    Sofaboy
    Sofaboy
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2007-06-25

Post by Sofaboy Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:26 pm

You make it sound like you're a IchiXHime fan.............Cool
    Yuzuki
    Yuzuki
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

Female

Post by Yuzuki Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:38 pm

I'm not. I don't even like Orihime all that much. But Kubo has been really pushing for Ichihime lately... Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:52 pm